Xinjiang fireproof coating construction When coated on the surface of the substrate, in addition to its flame retardant effect, it also has properties such as rust resistance, water resistance, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, heat resistance, and coating toughness, colorability, adhesion, easy-drying, and certain gloss. Combustion of steel structure fireproof coating is a rapid and violent oxidation reaction with flames. The reaction is very complicated. The generation and progress of combustion must meet three conditions at the same time, namely combustible substances, combustion aids (such as air, oxygen or oxidants) and Fire source (such as high temperature or flame). Xinjiang fireproof coating construction In order to prevent the combustion from proceeding, any of the three elements in the combustion process must be cut off, such as lowering the temperature and blocking air or combustibles.
The fire prevention mechanism of fire retardant coatings can be summarized into the following five points:
(1) Fire-resistant coatings are inherently non-combustible or non-combustible, so that the substrate being protected is not in direct contact with the air, delaying the ignition of objects and reducing the rate of combustion.
(2) In addition to being flame-resistant or non-combustible, the fire-resistant coating also has a low thermal conductivity, which can delay the transfer of flame temperature to the protected substrate.
(3) Fire-resistant paint decomposes incombustible inert gas upon heating, dilutes the flammable gas decomposed by the object under protection by heating, making it difficult to burn or slowing down the burning rate.
(4) Nitrogen-containing fire-resistant coatings decompose by heating to produce groups such as NO and NH3, which combine with organic free radicals to interrupt the chain reaction and reduce the temperature.
(5) Intumescent fire-resistant coating expands and foams when heated, forming a carbonaceous foam insulation layer to seal the protected object, delaying the transfer of heat to the substrate, preventing the object from burning or decreasing in strength due to temperature rise.